DescriptionCoalescer cartridges are employed as the first stage in filter/separator vessels for hydrocarbon fluids. They perform two functions: (1) coalesce (combine) highly dispersed, emulsified water particles into larger water drops and (2) filter-out particulate contaminants.
- Cost effective particle and emulsified water removal from hydrocarbon fluids
- Easy installation and replacement with one-piece design
- Choice of threaded base or open end cartridges
- Choice of all-fiberglass media or combination fiberglass and pleated media
- Field proven performance
- Ongoing qualification testing to meet changing commercial and military requirements