Now there’s one intrinsically safe Digital Multimeter (DMM) you can use in IIC (gas), in Zone 1 and 2 and IIIC (dust), Zone 21 and 22. Whether you work in petroleum, chemical, or pharmaceutical environments, all the test and troubleshooting power you need is packed into the most rugged intrinsically safe (IS) DMM Fluke has ever built. The Fluke 28 II Ex is also waterproof, dust-proof and drop-proof. You’ll be equipped to handle any situation, inside and outside of hazardous zones, without compromising compliance or measurement performance.
- A completely sealed, IP67 rated case
- Withstands drops up to 10 feet or 3 meters (with holster)
- Dustproof per IEC60529 IP6x
- Waterproof per IEC60529 IPx7
- Reversible holster for added protection of the display when not in use
- 17025 and NIST Traceable Certification available upon Request