LectroCount electronic registers provide:
- Improved efficiency relative to mechanical systems
- Electronic temperature compensation
- Weights & Measures approvals
- Ruggedness and reliability
- Simplicity of operation
Features and Benefits of Electronic Registration
- Muti-point calibration to improve the accuracy over a wide flow range
- Electronic Temperature Volume Compensation (ETVC) to reduce lost volume
- Future expansion and modularity with RS232/485 communcation
- Greater control and accuracy of the delivery system through use of two stage valves, optical air eliminators with a LectroCount register as a central control unit
- Lower total cost of ownership through fewer moving parts, solid state electronics and longer MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure).
- LectroCount™ LCR 600
- DMS Mobile Computing System
REPEATABLILITY: Capable of .03% of reading over entire range.
LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.10% or better over a 5:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.10% or better over a 10:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.15% or better over a 40:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
Due to the capabilities of multi-point calibration for meters equipped with LectroCount™Electronic Registration, superior accuracy (linearity) can be provided as indicated above.
NOTE: Accuracy obtainable when all variables remain constant. Reading/ measurements must be equal to a minimum of one minute of flow at selected rate(s). All accuracy statements based on metering Stoddard Solvent, approximate viscosity 1 CPS. On higher viscosity products, the average deviation in accuracy will be even less.
LectroCount® LCR-II: +9 – 28 VDC
LectroCount® LCR 600: +9 – 28VDC
Enclosure: Class 1, Division 2, Group C&D design, Nema 4X
Operating Temp Range: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
US Weights & Measures: LCR-II and LCR 600
Measurement Canada: LCR-II, LCR 600
Printer: Epson, Okidata and Blaster Models
Power: +9 to 28VDC, 3A maximum (including solenoid valves)
Temperature input: 4-Wire Platinum RTD
Pulse Inputs: +5 to 28 volt peak to peak, open collector, single channel or quadrature
Control Valve (2): Open drain transistor for 2 stage valve control, 1A Max. per channel
Auxiliary (2): Open drain transistor for general purpose auxiliary control. Aux(1) 1A Max, Aux(2) 150mA Max
Scaled Pulse Output: Open drain output, 1 A Max.