- Low pressure drop—will operate on gravity flow or pump pressure.
- Sustained accuracy—no wear from metal-to-metal contact inside the measuring chamber means minimal deterioration in accuracy over time, fewer recalibrations, and longer service life. Meters conform to NTEP/NIST and International Weights and Measures accuracy requirements as well as U.S. Military specifications.
- Wide temperature range—products can be metered accurately from -40° F (-40° C) to 160° F (71°C).
- Wide viscosity range—LC meters can accurately meter products from less than 30 SSU (less than 1 centipoise) to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 centipoise).
- Maximum adaptability—right angle design with choice of stock or custom elbows/ fittings provides unequaled mounting flexibility to meet your installation requirements.
- Rated to 150 PSI / 10.5 BAR
- Max GPM Rating: 60 GPM
- Flange Size: (in) 1 1/2″ Standard, 2″ Optional
- Material of Construction: Aluminum
- Temperature Rating: -40ºF to 160ºF
- PSI: 150 PSI
- Class: Class 1 – Refined petroleum products, biodiesel
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
M5 POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT METER (60 GPM)
Liquid Controls M5 rotary motion positive displacement (PD) meters offer the ultimate in measurement accuracy for custody transfer of petroleum products, aviation fuels, LPG, and a broad range of industrial liquids. LC meters incorporate a unique design, presenting minimal intrusion in a flowing stream of liquid, as well as minimal pressure drop through the meter.