- Low pressure drop – pistons tyle valve produces lowest pressure drop of any valve.
- Surge control – where required the unique servo design provides closing speeds faster than valves closures on any aircraft.
- Dead man control – fast, positive deadman shutoff
- Close control and stability – pressure and flow control extremely stable with narrow band control
- Air-set design – this Meggitt originated feature eliminates need for spring adjustments magnitude of air reference pressure determines fuel control pressure
- Corrosion protection – All aluminum valves with ORES (corrosion resistant steel) trim to providemaximum corrosionresistance. Some sizes available in Ductliron with ORES servos
- Copper free – no copper or copper alloy used in contact with fuel
- Custom mounting – most valves available with choice of inlet and outlet in any combination of Victaulic or flanged connections, flange standard