- Fits into standard 18-inch pit externals with six-inch ANSI class 300 flange
- Incorporates two 1.5-inch fire safe ballvalves for extra security
- 1.5-inch stainless steel tank unit (adaptor)
- Base flange nickel plate to DEF STAN 03-05
- Accepts standard 1.5-inch hose unit(coupler) CCMY120, CCMY6153,CCMY8153
- Test Pressure 41 bar (600 psi)
- Max working pressure 19 bar (275 psi)
- Option of pre-fitted pipe in draining version
GBMY 3806M2 valve is used in many airport hydrant systems as follows:
- Being fitted with a standard six-inch ANSI 300 (BS 1560) flange it can be installed in standard hydrant pit externals. Typically GBMY 4000 or GBMY 5000.
- Sampling – installed at a convenient point on a riser from the main hydrant line.
- Venting – installed at a high point in the hydrant line.
- Draining – Installed at a low point in thehydrant line (counter bore in flange for welding drain tube).
a. Only one operating handle is supplied for fire safe ball valves. The lower valve is left open at all times unless the upper valve is to be removed for servicing.
b. Upper valve must be fully closed before operating pressure relief/bleed valve.
c. Upper valve must always be closed when coupling o r uncoupling 1.5-inch hose unit (CCMY120, CCMY6153, CCMY8153)